Friday 12 July 2013

The role of Personal Website - my case

From my recent exercise on establishing my personal website, I form the view that a personal website, being self-focused, quite handily make up a hub that links up all the other Internet-based social media resources, e.g. Facebook, Google +,Twitter, and LinkedIn. It does have a major limitation to users of my presonal website because, to access the resources as indicated in my personal website, users need to also have their own accounts with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google +. I am also concerned about the reliability of the website hosting company, e.g. whether it will be out of business in the future.

So far, I am reasonably happy with my digital social media platforms. Recently, Blogger.com where I post blog articles appears to have some technical problems with creation of blog articles.. I hope this problem will be resolved soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment