Friday 12 July 2013

A chat on studying for professional accounting exam

Student: Should I take the ACCA exam or the HKICPA one?


Professor: Take the ACCA exam first.

Student: My friends say that HKICPA is better....

... Professor: Probably; I also heard that Harvard U is better than Hull U... Is it important?

Student: It seems you do not like HKICPA...

Professor: Like?? This is a different kind of question... I like good foods and movies... As to HKICPA, it is a good qualification... I suggest that you study for Accounting exam step by step... you could always sit for some conversion programme of HKICPA to become a member of HKICPA, after finishing your ACCA exam...

Student: Is it true that if I want to be a CPA, I need to sit of HKICPA in HK?

Professor: Sure, if you want to a CPA in HK... if your main goal is to get rich... you really need to buy Mark Six..

Student: Yes, I do.. it is really nice to talk with you..

Professor: Tks.. also have a chat with Uncle Chow...

Student: Sure, I will talk with Uncle Chow and then I will come back to you..

Professor: That's all right..

No comments:

Post a Comment