Tuesday 7 March 2017

The reason to study for a post-graduate degree programme: some ideas

I  have come across this question from my former student: "Why do I study for a post-graduate degree programme?"


My suggested answer is as follows:

The reason to study for a post-graduate degree programme is associated with three prime motives:
To gain a good and relevant academic qualification so as to improve my employability in those fields aligned with my career aspirations.
* To further strengthen my intellectual competence and learning capability with transferable knowledge to better cope with challenges in life and at work.
* To build up long-term valuable social networking with the classmates, the university alumni association and the academic staff of the university.

No comments:

Post a Comment