Friday 8 July 2022

Statement of originality and authenticity

The cover page of the dissertation report


** beginning of the page **


Dissertation project title: An investigation of the managerial competence and sales force competence of ABC Ltd

 

Statement of originality and authenticity 


I confirm that the work I am submitting is an original and authentic piece of work compiled by myself that satisfies the University rules and regulations with respect to Plagiarism and Collusion. I further confirm that I have fully referenced and acknowledged all material incorporated as secondary resources in accordance with the Harvard System. 

I also clarify that I have taken a copy of the submission, which I will retain until after the Programme Assessment Board has published the results, and which I will make available on request in pursuance of any appropriate aspect of the marking and moderation of the work within the University Regulations. 

Name: Tony Jaa

Registration Number: 30624700 

Programme of Study: PGBM161 MBA Project (1922/2 – UOSHK - K01 – SEM1) 


Signed………………………………

** end of the page **


******

The original extract from the module guide is as follows:



No comments:

Post a Comment